WIBW News Now!
He says both political parties "have failed our country'' and called for more compromise in politics.
A man’s plan to remodel a more than 100-year-old home in central Topeka crumbled early Tuesday morning as the house ...
It's been closed since Jan. 31, 2014, after the departure of several physicians left the emergency room critically understaffed.
Jason Hachmeister was arrested shortly after the murder at a Hooter's restaurant in Topeka.
Firefighters found James Beal Clark inside the burning garage early Saturday.
Today's report comes on the last day of the fiscal year before sales and cigarette tax increases take hold.
VIDEO NEWS UPDATES
Ad Zones 114 & 115
WIBW Sports Now!
Kansas Ag Network
- Kansas AG Schmidt Files Lawsuit Asking Court to Overturn EPA’s ‘Waters of the U.S.’ Rule
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast – 06/30/2015
- Kansas Wheat Harvest Report June 29
- Kansas Wheat Harvest Makes Good Progress, Soybean Planting Still Behind Normal
- NCBA CEO Forrest Roberts Announces Resignation
- Cooking Feed Still Has Merit To Increase Utilization Of Rations For Certain Horses
- Santa Fe Trail Working Ranch Rodeo At Council Grove July 3-4
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast – 06/29/2015
- Kansas Wheat Harvest Report June 28
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast – 06/26/2015
National (CBS News)
- Body of escaped convict Richard Matt goes unclaimed
- Shark attacks
- Ballet trailblazer Misty Copeland tapped for new honor
- 4th of July trips on a budget
- Man dies after being shot in dog defecation dispute
- Calif. governor signs vaccination requirement law
- JetBlue to charge passengers for all checked bags
- Fla. judge blocks law requiring 1-day for abortion
- Hiker struck by lightning says puppy helped save his life
Politics (CBS News)
- Hillary Clinton joins Pinterest
- Petition for Macy's to dump Trump gains traction
- What do Americans want to know about Chris Christie?
- Obama: Greek crisis is a big problem for Europe, less so for America
- Obama reveals what made last week "a really good week"
- Chris Christie promises a "campaign of big ideas and hard truths"
- Chris Christie announces 2016 presidential run
- Report: College balks at Hillary Clinton's speaking fee
- Justices take up dispute over union fees
Governor Sam Brownback
- Governor Updates Drought Emergency, Warnings and Watches in Kansas Counties
- Governor Sam Brownback responds to Gannon decision
- Governor Sam Brownback responds to Supreme Court ruling in Obergefell v Hodges
- Joint statement by Governor Sam Brownback And Lt. Governor Jeff Colyer, M.D.
- Governor Sam Brownback announces departure of Commerce Secretary Pat George
- Governor Sam Brownback signs five bills into law
- Governor issues statement on line item veto of House Substitute for Senate Bill 112
- Governor Sam Brownback names appointments to Kansas Board of Regents
Senator Pat Roberts
- Chairman Roberts on COOL: Retaliation is Coming, Now is the Time to Act
- Roberts Statement on King v. Burwell Ruling
- Chairman Roberts on COOL: Retaliation is Coming, and Now is the Time to Act
- Roberts: Let’s Fix Health Care, not Obamacare
- Roberts: Let’s Fix Health Care, not Obamacare
- Chairman Roberts: Federal Water Quality Protection Act Approved by EPW Committee
Senator Jerry Moran
- Sen. Moran Praises Scheduled Reopening of Colmery-O'Neil VA Medical Center in Topeka
- Kansas Common Sense - Pressing for Answers About Data Breach Impacting Millions
- Sens. Moran, Roberts and Donnelly Introduce Safe and Efficient Trailer Delivery Act
- Sen. Moran Amendment to Appropriations Bill Modifies Truck Length Law for Hauling Custom Harvesting Equipment
- Kansas Common Sense - Using Common Sense to Conserve Lesser Prairie Chicken
- Sen. Moran Takes Action to Protect Kansans from EPA Overregulation in Appropriations Committee
Rep Tim Huelskamp
- Huelskamp: SCOTUS Engages in Radical Judicial Extremism to Silence 50 Million Americans
- Huelskamp: Supreme Court Refuses to Bail Out Congress
- Huelskamp Congratulates Alastair Brillhart on Winning Congressional Art Competition
- Huelskamp Converses with Kansas 4-H About Agriculture and Life as a Congressman
- Huelskamp Welcomes New Fort Riley Commanding General Grigsby
- Huelskamp Statement on TPA Vote
Rep Lynn Jenkins
- Congresswoman Jenkins: Administration Continues to Fail to Meet Critical Benchmarks in ObamaCare Implementation Process
- Congresswoman Jenkins Statement on Budget Agreement
- Congresswoman Jenkins Discusses Uncertainty Facing American Families at House Leadership Press Conference
- Congresswoman Jenkins Supports Kids First Research Act to Fight Rare Childhood Diseases
- Congresswoman Jenkins Announces U.S. Service Academy Nominees
- Congresswoman Jenkins Gives Remarks on Iran Negotiations on the House Floor
Rep Kevin Yoder
- Most Popular Bill Yet to Pass? The Email Privacy Act
- House Appropriations Committee Passes Labor & Health Bill with Yoder Organ Donation Provision
- Rep. Yoder Presents Students with Congressional Gold Medal
- House Appropriations Committee Passes Interior and Environment Bill
- House of Representatives Approves THUD Appropriations Bill with Yoder Amendment
- Rep. Yoder Applauds Fifth Circuit Ruling on Executive Amnesty
Rep Mike Pompeo
- Pompeo Praises Supreme Court Ruling Against EPA Regulation on Power Plant Emissions
- The Hill: GOP lawmaker: Clinton withholding emails is 'absolutely unacceptable'
- Pompeo on State Department’s Admission that Clinton Failed to Turn Over Benghazi, Libya Records
- Wall Street Journal: Undisclosed Clinton Emails Seen Prompting Broader Congressional Inquiry
- Pompeo Reacts to Supreme Court’s Ruling on Obamacare
- Representatives Mike Pompeo and Don Beyer Introduce Medicare Patient Access to Treatment Act of 2015