Twenty-five players have each won a gift card worth $2,500 for merchandise from Rally House and Kansas Sampler stores in the Kansas Lottery’s Keepin’ it in Kansas promotion!
To become eligible for the drawing, players who purchased $5 or more of Super Kansas Cash on a single ticket from November 4, 2012, through February 23, 2013, received an entry form for the drawing. There were approximately 87,775 entries in today’s drawing.
The winners are:
1. Jonita Williams of Stockton
2. Joel Hambleton of Kansas City, Kan.
3. Dennis McCombs of Olathe
4. Pam McNemee of Troy
5. Valerie Thomas of Wichita
6. Les Gray of Abilene
7. Jean Webster of Valley Center
8. Marc Gordon of Lawrence
9. Celia Keel of Harveyville
10. Jeff Gassmann of Atchison
11. James McClellan of Wichita
12. Sharon Kimball of Shawnee
13. Lynn Davis of Topeka
14. Barb Culton of Overland Park
15. Brian Knapp of Shawnee
16. Charles Mitchell of Hutchinson
17. Jennifer Witham of Wellington
18. Irene Groves of Leavenworth
19. Judy Hansford of Topeka
20. Gary Burenheide of Emporia
21. Carla Jo Perry of Lawrence
22. Pat Welborn of Meriden
23. Bob Barnett of Arkansas City
24. Stella Robinson of Harrisonville, Mo.
25. Zach Kowalski of Wichita
Each $2,500 gift card is valid at Rally House/Kansas Sampler stores or at rallyhouse.com and kansassampler.com. Each prize also includes mandatory state and federal withholding taxes, for a total value of $3,571.
For more information on games, promotions, winning numbers, and unclaimed prizes, or to join the free Kansas Lottery Players Club, visit www.kslottery.com.