WIBW News Now!
We could see record warmth today. The record high is 76 set back in 1990.
19-year-old Gracie Burenheide was killed in the accident.
Robby Roop is 78 years old and 5'10" tall. Jackie Roop is 81 years old and 5'4" tall.
The four teenagers ranging in ages from 17 to 18 are in custody.
Banning the open carry of firearms in certain government buildings is allowed under state law provided the appropriate signs are posted.
Colyer, like Brownback, a Republican, is among several candidates for governor in 2018.
VIDEO NEWS UPDATES
Ad Zones 114 & 115 (5 & 6)
WIBW Sports Now!
Kansas Ag Network
- Market Outlook Not Great for Cattle, Grains
- USDA’s NIFA Awards Funds to Support Sustainable Forest and Rangeland Programs
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast 2 – Wesley Spurlock with National Corn Growers Association
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast 1 – Don Bloss With National Sorghum Producers
- USDA Helps Military Veterans Learn Skills for Farming and Ranching Careers
- ‘Smart’ paper can conduct electricity, detect water
- Kansas Fall Crop Harvest Wrapping Up
- USDA Awards Funds to Support Rural Veterinary Services
- Tyson Foods Still Considering Kansas After Announcement of New Chicken Production Complex in Tennessee
- Five Couples Of The American West Into Kansas Cowboy Hall Of Fame
National (CBS News)
- Cops: Naked man drives into tree while having sex; baby in backseat
- S. Dakota politician, brother-in-law drown on kayak trip
- Remorseful Al Franken faces an uncertain future
- Authorities: Texas state trooper killed, suspect in custody
- 2 killed in head-on collision during police chase, officials say
- Search ends for three sailors missing after air crash, Navy says
- Once homeless, rookie cop has a lot to be thankful for
- "Despacito" made this neighborhood famous, but Hurricane Maria ravaged it
- One man's unlikely journey from living in the streets to patrolling the highways
Politics (CBS News)
- Top female lobbyist offers her take on sexual harassment
- Sexual misconduct allegations don't always affect voters' decisions
- Remorseful Al Franken faces an uncertain future
- Trump lawyer says Flynn "probably" made a plea deal
- Sexual misconduct allegations roil both sides of the aisle in Congress
- Trump calls troops overseas on Thanksgiving Day
- Trump visits service members on Thanksgiving, and reignites Twitter feud
- Trump won't pay for Mike Flynn's legal bills: Official
- Here's what the Trumps are doing – and eating – on Thanksgiving
Governor Sam Brownback
- Governor Brownback encourages Kansans to seek reconciliation
- Task Force Reports Encouraging Possibilities for Doctor of Osteopathy School in Kansas
- Governor Brownback issues statement on the passing of Acting Deputy Attorney General Lee Davidson
- Governor Brownback orders flags to be flown at half-staff in honor of victims of shooting in Sutherland Springs
- Secretary Phyllis Gilmore to retire from DCF
- KanCare 2.0 RFP features new improvements to continue helping Kansans achieve goals for better health
- Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer and Stakeholders from KanCare Improvement Working Group Praise Recent Successes
- Governor Brownback issues executive pardon
Senator Pat Roberts
- Senator Roberts Announces Service Academy Nominations
- Senator Roberts Votes for Historic Tax Relief; Bill Now Heads to Senate Floor
- Senator Roberts Applauds Senate Passage of Defense Bill
- Senator Roberts Introduces Judge Nominee John Broomes before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- Senator Roberts: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is Meaningful Relief for Middle Income Americans
- Roberts: Americans Need Long Overdue Tax Relief
Senator Jerry Moran
- Clay County Listening Tour Stop, Clay Center
- Marshall County Listening Tour Stop, Frankfort
- Sen. Moran Nominates Kansas City-Area Students for United States Service Academies
- Sen. Moran Announces 2017 United States Service Academy Nominations
- Sen. Moran Calls on Commerce Secretary Ross to Conduct Economic Analysis of NAFTA Changes to Ag Sector
- Kansas Common Sense - Sending My Bipartisan MGT Act to the President’s Desk
- Cloud County Listening Tour Stop, Concordia
Rep Roger Marshall
- Working across the aisle to solve problems with our broken immigration system
- Solving the opioid crisis must start in the doctor's office
- Kansas becoming a dairy destination
- Time to reflect on the meaning of tolerance
- Congressman reflects on recent Cuba trip
- To fix healthcare, focus on the patient
- Value pools and valued patients
Rep Lynn Jenkins
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Happy Thanksgiving!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Passing Tax Reform Legislation, National Rural Health Day & Jobs Fair!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Tax Reform Legislation Hearing, Dependent Care Assistance Program & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Tax Reform Legislation Introduced, Seniors' Access to Medicare Act & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Trade Subcommittee Hearing, Budget Vote, Hunger Caucus & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Supporting Amazon HQ Proposal, Tax Reform Editorial & More!
Rep Kevin Yoder
- Yoder Statement on Passage of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- REMINDER: Rep. Yoder to Host Medicare Open Enrollment Assistance Event Tomorrow
- Yoder Statement on Introduction of Tax Reform Legislation
- Yoder Urges Inclusion of PACE Act in Tax Reform in Response to White House’s Comments on Child Care Tax Credit
- Yoder, Murphy Call for Enhanced Child Care Tax Credits in Tax Reform
- REMINDER: Rep. Yoder to Host Third District Job Fair Tomorrow