WIBW News Now!
Find out the athletes of the year in each sport from across the state
Moran said that the separation of children from parents demonstrates that the immigration system is broken.
The report shows 28-year-old Andrew Finch had no drugs or alcohol in his system. He was also unarmed at the time he was shot.
29-year-old Everett Gentry applied for clemency this year. He assisted in the killing of pregnant 14-year-old Chelsea Brooks.
“I can talk in just a bit, please wait while I finish unsaddling my horse.” Near dark, Logan Wiseman had ...
The Saver's Credit is one that was originally designed with retirement in mind.
VIDEO NEWS UPDATES
Ad Zones 114 & 115 (5 & 6)
WIBW Sports Now!
Kansas Ag Network
- Paola Cowboy Claims Kansas High School Title As Headed To Finance Career On Rodeo Trail
- Farmers National: Good Ag Land Values Holding Mostly Steady
- Kansas Wheat Harvest Moving Along Quickly
- U.S. Soy Responds to Tariff Announcement
- McEowen Looks at Ag Related Court Cases
- Holaday: Market Drop Mostly Psychological
- Climatologist Says We’re Close to Record Temps Now, But Not Necessarily an Indicator of Excessive Summer Temps.
- East Kansas Agri-Energy, LLC Hosts EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt for Roundtable
- EPA Administrator Gets an Earful from Kansas Corn Farmers on Ethanol
- Claiming All-Around High School Championship, Council Grove Cowgirl Stays Busy Riding Horses,
National (CBS News)
- World Cup: Scores and recaps from Wednesday's matches
- How a catfishing relationship between strangers led to the murder of an innocent Marine
- Chris Pratt gives powerful speech about God's love at MTV Awards
- Trump meets with lawmakers as criticism grows of administration's policies
- Officers stop traffic to let snake cross street
- 6/19/18: Red and Blue
- CBS expanding "Star Trek" with five-year deal for new shows
- Caught on video: Alligator vs. python in the Florida Everglades
- Border Patrol agents say they're being treated unfairly during national immigration controversy
Politics (CBS News)
- Protesters crash DHS secretary's dinner amid family separation furor
- Trump calls Rep. Mark Sanford a "nasty guy" in Capitol Hill meeting
- Canada legalizes recreational marijuana
- Former CIA employee charged in massive leaks case
- Migrant children at the border – the facts
- U.S. exiting UN Human Rights Council
- FBI agent escorted from building amid disciplinary proceedings
- FBI agent Peter Strzok escorted from building ahead of possible disciplinary action
- On the ground with Border Patrol agents detaining undocumented immigrants
Governor Sam Brownback
Senator Pat Roberts
- Senator Roberts Applauds Senate Passage of NDAA
- Senator Roberts Applauds Finance Committee’s Passage of the HEAL Substance Use Disorders Act
- As Promised, Senate Agriculture Committee Leaders Find Common Ground in Bipartisan Farm Bill
- Senators Roberts & Moran and Cong. Yoder Introduce Kelsey Smith Act in Senate and House
- Sen. Roberts Supports Legislation to Improve Access to Medications that Treat Opioid Use Disorders
- Senator Roberts Applauds HELP Pandemic Bill’s Focus on Zoonatic Diseases
Senator Jerry Moran
- Sen. Moran: Our Country Must Make the Well-being of These Children a Priority
- Kansas Common Sense -Visiting The Wall That Heals
- St. Joseph News-Press: Moran reinforces honors program for military funerals
- KSNT: Traveling Vietnam Memorial leaves mark on Wamego
- Stafford County Listening Tour, St. John
- Sen. Moran’s Appropriations Subcommittee Fully Funds New Critical School Safety Law at Authorized Level
- Abilene Recorder-Chronicle: Twister Coverage
Rep Roger Marshall
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis: We must protect our families and communities
- Kansas' 1st District Airports Receive $7.4 Million
- President Trump calls Rep. Marshall; Says he'll bring it home finally for our farmers
- AR, MN, KS lead trade talks with Cuba Ambassador
- Congressman Marshall draws line in sand on immigration
- Rep. Marshall votes to Rebuild and Reform Our Military
- Congress Votes to End Obama Regulations and Put Community Banks and Credit Unions First
Rep Lynn Jenkins
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Ways and Means Health Subcommittee Hearing, Teletown Hall, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Memorial Day, Opening of Topeka Veterans Call Line Center, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: New Topeka Veterans Crisis Line Call Center, NDAA Passage, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Ways and Means Hearing on Tax Reform, Opioid Legislation, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: The Rural Emergency Medical Center Act, Meeting with 2020 Moms, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: IRS Reform Package Updates, Miami County Business Tour, & More!
Rep Kevin Yoder
- Homeland Security Appropriations Chairman Calls on Attorney General to Halt Practice of Separating Families at the Border
- Chairman Yoder Returns from Fact-Finding Mission at US-Mexico Border in Texas
- Yoder Recommended for Chairmanship of Homeland Security Subcommittee on Appropriations
- Yoder Announces 2018 Congressional Art Competition Winner
- Yoder Votes to Reauthorize FAA, Block Privatization of Air Traffic Control
- Yoder Officially Introduces Quindaro National Historic Landmark Bill in U.S. House