WIBW News Now!
Bandt Haehn, who worked for the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services, was accused of soliciting sex from co-worker.
If you know anything about this robbery, call Crime Stoppers at 234-0007.
A cool stretch to end the work week before a nice Saturday.
Following GO Topeka’s incentive guidelines, IMI will be receiving up to $180,000 based on the performance of the company’s jobs created and investments in capital.
District Attorney Steve Howe said Wednesday that Kansas City, Kansas, police Capt. Michael Howell saved innocent lives during the confrontation on Nov. 26.
The new leader at the Kansas Department for Children and Families has promised a thorough review of the state's foster care system.
VIDEO NEWS UPDATES
Ad Zones 114 & 115 (5 & 6)
WIBW Sports Now!
Kansas Ag Network
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast – 12/14/2017
- Wichita Farm And Ranch Show Kicks Off Tomorrow With New Features, Attractions
- USDA’s NIFA Announces Support for Agricultural Science Education in Insular Areas
- Roberts Says Farmers and Farmers and Ranchers Need Trade
- Group Outlines the Truth About HSUS
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast – 12/12/2017
- Missouri Dept of Agriculture Issues Special Local Need labels for Products Used on Dicamba-Tolerant Soybeans and Cotton in State
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast – 12/11/2017
- Dry Pattern Not Ending Soon. Wildfire Dangers Present.
- USDA’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture Invests in the Safety, Health of Farmers
National (CBS News)
- Salma Hayek says rebuffing Harvey Weinstein led to nightmare on "Frida"
- Disney buys big chunk of Fox in mega-deal
- DNA on Coke can leads to arrest in teen's 1989 rape, murder
- New poll: The gun divide in America
- A look back: Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
- Philadelphia Eagles star Chris Long levels playing field for kids
- Industry-leading men weigh in on #MeToo
- Sexual harassment: Industry-leading men on cultural shift, moving forward
- How sleep impacts your memory
Politics (CBS News)
- Paul Ryan holds weekly press conference
- Joe Biden on Anita Hill: "I owe her an apology"
- New poll: The gun divide in America
- Pence trip to the Middle East next week slightly delayed
- Omarosa speaks out about abrupt White House departure
- Putin: Trump camp Russia allegations "damage" U.S.
- How Trump's Russia interference doubts impact national security
- Eye Opener at 8: Sen. John McCain hospitalized
- Why Omarosa was forced out of the White House
Governor Sam Brownback
Senator Pat Roberts
- Senator Roberts & K-State Pres. Gen. Myers Look Ahead to Safeguard Agriculture
- Chairman Roberts Emphasizes Importance of Agriculture Security
- Chairman Roberts: “Trade Is More Than a Product Crossing a Border”
- The Hill: The US can’t forget the benefits NAFTA has provided
- Senator Roberts Votes for Kirstjen Nielsen to be DHS Secretary
- Senator Roberts Votes for Historic Tax Reform
Senator Jerry Moran
- Sen. Moran’s Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act Signed Into Law
- Kansas Common Sense - Protecting NAFTA
- U.S. Senators Moran, Heitkamp lead support of ELD delay
- Moran, Sec. Ross discuss NAFTA
- Senators Urge Nationwide Review of VA Providers in Light of USA Today Report
- Banking Committee Advances Moran-Supported Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act
- The Ripon Advance: Moran bill would streamline, increase veterans’ access to quality health care
Rep Roger Marshall
- Working across the aisle to solve problems with our broken immigration system
- Solving the opioid crisis must start in the doctor's office
- Kansas becoming a dairy destination
- Time to reflect on the meaning of tolerance
- Congressman reflects on recent Cuba trip
- To fix healthcare, focus on the patient
- Value pools and valued patients
Rep Lynn Jenkins
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Tax Reform Legislation, Preventing a Government Shutdown, Funding CHIP, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Tax Reform Legislation, Sexual Harassment Bill, & Meeting with KU and K-State Leadership!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Happy Thanksgiving!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Passing Tax Reform Legislation, National Rural Health Day & Jobs Fair!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Tax Reform Legislation Hearing, Dependent Care Assistance Program & More!
Rep Kevin Yoder
- Yoder Fights to Expand Educator Expense Deduction in the Final Tax Bill
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Myth vs. Fact
- Yoder Announces Military Academy Nominations
- Yoder Statement on Passage of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- REMINDER: Rep. Yoder to Host Medicare Open Enrollment Assistance Event Tomorrow
- Yoder Statement on Introduction of Tax Reform Legislation