WIBW News Now!
The term refers to government and school board members resigning from office aware that peers would quickly reappoint them elsewhere.
Twenty-four-year-old Gabrielle Bauman of Fairview was sentenced on Monday.
Two boys, ages 15 and 16, were formally charged late Friday with aggravated criminal sodomy against another student.
Allan Bearman from Washburn University joins the program.
Kevin Mears has been charged with battery and disorderly conduct after allegedly pushing a teenage referee during a youth basketball game.
The fuels are on the ground right now and they dry out very quickly.
VIDEO NEWS UPDATES
Ad Zones 114 & 115 (5 & 6)
WIBW Sports Now!
Kansas Ag Network
- Knapp: Look Out For Willfire Season
- Kansas Ag Issues Podcast – 01/19/2018
- WIBW Radio/KAN Bonus Podcast – Preview of the 2018 Kansas Commodity Classic
- WIBW Radio/KAN Bonus Podcast – Preview of Soil Health U and Trade Show in Salina
- USDA’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture Invests in Fighting Citrus Greening Disease
- U.S. Now Number One Beef Seller to South Korea
- Holaday Looks at the Markets
- USDA’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture Announces Support for Biomass Genomics Research
- MSU faculty seek to increase women in agriculture with USDA grant
- Gordon Stoner Comments on Wheat Issues
National (CBS News)
- 2 women fall from separate Carnival cruise ship balconies
- Wisc. officers on paid leave after shooting of fleeing man
- Milwaukee Bucks fire head coach Jason Kidd
- Vermont governor signs legalized pot bill into law
- Texas grass fires burn hundreds of acres, prompt evacuations
- Journalism or "platforms": Which is more trustworthy?
- 5 missing after drilling rig explodes in Oklahoma
- Police respond to Texas high school shooting
- Family heartbroken after ICE detains Michigan doctor
Politics (CBS News)
- Rand Paul 911 call audio from his assault is released
- House and Senate pass bill to reopen government - live updates
- Dick Durbin tells DREAMers "Don't give up"
- Pence calls Stormy Daniels allegations against Trump "baseless," hails end to shutdown
- Live: White House briefing January 22, 2018
- CIA director says China is "a threat" to U.S. economy
- Trump trip to Davos on hold pending shutdown resolution
- Deadline for Vermont governor to sign pot legalization into law passes
- CIA chief on Russian meddling, expanding operations with "more risk"
Governor Sam Brownback
Senator Pat Roberts
- Senator Roberts Votes to Keep Government Open and Fund Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Senator Roberts: Congress, President Trump Honor Senator Bob Dole with Congressional Gold Medal
- Roberts Introduces Kansan C.J. Mahoney at Hearing to Become Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
- President Trump Pledges to Work with Chairman Roberts for an On-Time Farm Bill
- Senator Roberts Applauds Kansas USDA Farm Service Agency State Committee Appointees
- Roberts, Heitkamp Introduce Bill to Improve Rural Health Care
Senator Jerry Moran
- Kansas Common Sense - Re-Opening the Government & Honoring Bob Dole
- Information Regarding a Government Shutdown
- Sen. Moran Applauds Progress on Nomination of Holly Lou Teeter to be Federal District Court Judge for District of Kansas
- Sen. Moran: The World is a Better Place Because of Senator Dole
- VIDEO: Sen. Moran Introduces Kansan C.J. Mahoney to Senate Finance Committee
- Sen. Moran on CNBC’s Squawk Box: “We Need to Get Out of the CR Business”
- Kansas Common Sense - Honoring Dr. King, Rejoining Banking Committee
Rep Roger Marshall
- Rep. Marshall's Statement on Government Reopening
- Marshall Dedicates Pay to Military Families
- Marshall Statement on the FISA Memo
- Rep. Marshall's Statement on Government Shutdown
- Congressman Marshall's Low Dose Radiation Research Act of 2017 Passes Through Committee
- Congressman Marshall Begins January Listening Tour
- EPA Announces Next Step For Sorghum Oil Pathways
Rep Lynn Jenkins
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Bob Dole Congressional Medal Ceremony and Government Shutdown
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Iran Resolution, Chairman of Oversight Subcommittee, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: 2017 In Review and a Look Ahead to 2018!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Merry Christmas, Tax Reform Signed into Law, Sen. Dole Honored
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Tax Reform Final Bill, Restoring Access to Medication Act, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Tax Reform Legislation, Preventing a Government Shutdown, Funding CHIP, & More!
Rep Kevin Yoder
- VIDEO: Yoder Tribute to Former Representative Larry Winn, Jr.
- Yoder and Gabbard’s Bipartisan Push Stops Proposal to Deport H-1B Visa Holders Seeking Permanent Residency
- Yoder Statement on Passing of Larry Winn
- Yoder Statement on Passage of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Yoder Fights to Expand Educator Expense Deduction in the Final Tax Bill
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Myth vs. Fact