WIBW News Now!
The driver, Jason Floyd Castle, 48, of Topeka, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and transporting an open container. The passenger, John Daniel Santos, 49, of Topeka, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Charges on all three suspects are being forwarded to the Jackson County Attorney’s Office for prosecution. Bond in the case is still pending.
Kane Brown and the superstar group, Florida Georgia Line will wrap up the Kicker Country Stampede on Saturday night.
Charges have been filed against 30-year-old Antoine Fielder in the deaths of deputies Theresa King and Patrick Rohrer.
The victim was identified Friday as 41-year-old Lisa Marie Trimmell.
For more information, go to www.be-a-voter.org.
VIDEO NEWS UPDATES
Ad Zones 114 & 115 (5 & 6)
WIBW Sports Now!
Kansas Ag Network
- Long-Term Estrogen Therapy Changes Microbial Activity in the Gut, Study Finds
- Marshall Comments on Farm Bill and Tariff Battle
- Soybean Farmers Growing More Concerned Over China Trade
- Kansas Agriculture Supports Bipartisan Senate Farm Bill
- Erin Fitzgerald Hired to Lead U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance as New CEO
- Novel DNA-Based Methods for Detection of Bt-Resistant Fall Armyworms
- WIBW Radio/KAN Podcast: Update on Kansas Wheat Harvest with KAWG President Ken Wood
- Paola Cowboy Claims Kansas High School Title As Headed To Finance Career On Rodeo Trail
- Farmers National: Good Ag Land Values Holding Mostly Steady
- Kansas Wheat Harvest Moving Along Quickly
National (CBS News)
- Florida AG responds after protesters confront her at Mr. Rogers movie
- "Mass hysteria" at e-cigarette plant, almost 30 fall ill
- Navy officer deployed overseas surprises sister at graduation
- "Out of control" Calif. blaze spreads to over 7,000 acres
- LGBT pride parades across the world
- "Welcome home from prison mom": Boy's joke sign for mom returning from trip goes viral
- Fraternal twins named co-valedictorians, head to MIT together
- 6/24: CBS Evening News
- Rainbow trout making a comeback after nearing extinction
Politics (CBS News)
- Trump tells Jimmy Fallon to "be a man" -- TV host responds
- Commentary: The message "86-ing" Sarah Sanders sent to conservatives
- "Kindness, compassion, and positivity are very important traits in life," Melania Trump tells students
- Questions linger about timing of comprehensive immigration bill
- Feds release plan to reunite families
- More protests as feds scramble to reunite families separated at the border
- Trump: Immigrants who "invade" U.S. shouldn't be given court hearings
- John McCain viewed more favorably by Arizona Democrats than by Republicans
- Conservative rep blames GOP leadership for failure of conservative immigration bill
Governor Sam Brownback
Senator Pat Roberts
- Senator Roberts Shares Kansas Company’s Struggles Due to Rising Steel Tariffs
- Senator Roberts Applauds Senate Passage of NDAA
- Senator Roberts Applauds Finance Committee’s Passage of the HEAL Substance Use Disorders Act
- As Promised, Senate Agriculture Committee Leaders Find Common Ground in Bipartisan Farm Bill
- Senators Roberts & Moran and Cong. Yoder Introduce Kelsey Smith Act in Senate and House
- Sen. Roberts Supports Legislation to Improve Access to Medications that Treat Opioid Use Disorders
Senator Jerry Moran
- Jackson County Listening Tour, Holton
- Franklin County Listening Tour, Pomona
- Sen. Moran Joins Colleagues in Introducing Legislation to Keep Families Together, Ensure the Integrity of Immigration Laws
- KCTV: Roberts, Moran say they oppose policy of separating families at the border
- Wall Street Journal: Harvester of Facebook data wants tighter controls over privacy
- Sen. Moran: Our Country Must Make the Well-being of These Children a Priority
- Kansas Common Sense -Visiting The Wall That Heals
Rep Roger Marshall
- Marshall Statement on Supreme Court Sales Tax Ruling
- House Passes 2018 Farm Bill
- Marshall discusses tariffs and exclusion process with KS Ag equipment company
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis: We must protect our families and communities
- Kansas' 1st District Airports Receive $7.4 Million
- President Trump calls Rep. Marshall; Says he'll bring it home finally for our farmers
- AR, MN, KS lead trade talks with Cuba Ambassador
Rep Lynn Jenkins
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Ways and Means Health Subcommittee Hearing, Teletown Hall, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Memorial Day, Opening of Topeka Veterans Call Line Center, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: New Topeka Veterans Crisis Line Call Center, NDAA Passage, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: Ways and Means Hearing on Tax Reform, Opioid Legislation, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: The Rural Emergency Medical Center Act, Meeting with 2020 Moms, & More!
- Rep. Lynn Jenkins Weekly Update: IRS Reform Package Updates, Miami County Business Tour, & More!
Rep Kevin Yoder
- Yoder Cosponsors Legislation to Reunite Separated Families
- Yoder’s Quindaro Townsite National Historic Landmark Act Advances
- Homeland Security Appropriations Chairman Calls on Attorney General to Halt Practice of Separating Families at the Border
- Chairman Yoder Returns from Fact-Finding Mission at US-Mexico Border in Texas
- Yoder Recommended for Chairmanship of Homeland Security Subcommittee on Appropriations
- Yoder Announces 2018 Congressional Art Competition Winner